In Stock :)
Warning: Last items in stock!
Conditions at the pool, beach or in humid climates make skin wet and can make Sunscreen application difficult. Neutrogena® Wet Skin Spray Sunscreen with Helioplex® Technology is specially formulated to be applied to wet skin for sun protection. When applied to wet skin, ordinary Sunscreen can whiten and drip off. Neutrogena® Wet Skin Spray Sunscreen instantly cuts through water, providing broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
This product features Helioplex®, a breadth of stabilized sunscreen technologies that delivers superior protection from the sun. To learn more about Helioplex® Technology, click here.
- Applies to wet or dry skin
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
- Water-resistant (80min)
1) Apply 15-30 minutes before sun exposure.
2) Hold can 4-6 inches away from body
3) Apply liberally, spraying slowly and evenly until product is visible on skin
4) Can be applied directly to wet skin
5) Reapply after swimming, excessive perspiration, towel drying or extended sun exposure
6) Do not apply in windy conditions
7) Do not spray into face, spray into hand and apply to the face
8) Use in well ventilated areas
This is one of my favorite sunscreens to use when I know I will be out in the sun for long hours. I went to Phuket for my cousin's wedding and it was held outdoors! No only did I not turn myself into a bar of chocolate, I did not get sun burnt at all! Which is awesome! Protect yourself from damaging ray! Tan all you want, but remember your protection!
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (10%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (10%), Oxybenzone (5%)
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol Denatured, Dimethyl Ether, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Ethyl Methicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Powder, Diethylhexyl 2 6 Naphthalate, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A)
No customer reviews for the moment.